Welcome to Urgent Care of Mountain View
Announcement: Please note Covid-19 test results are taking 7-10 days. We understand you need to get back to work. We are calling you as soon as we get the results. Labs are struggling to keep up with the increased testing. Please be patient.
Now offering Telehealth for our established patients! Call your most commonly used location for an appointment and our provider will return your call. We are open Monday-Saturday 9-9 and Sunday 10-6 with a lunch from 12-1. As a reminder we are independently owned and operated.
Effective immediately, any patient may request to be assessed for treatment of illness needs in their car, weather permitting. The medical assistant will bring out registration forms on a clipboard, take the patient’s temperature and ask the following 3 questions:
1. Have you traveled outside of the country recently?
2. Have you been within 6 feet of anyone with known COVID?
3. Do you have fever, shortness of breath or cough??
If more in-depth treatment is needed, or additional testing, they will be given a mask and asked to wash hands and placed in a room. We hope to implement Telemedicine later in the week.
Due to the pandemic that has occurred we are asking that you LIMIT the exposure that could be at risk.
One parent to come in with a sick child/infant.
One family member to come in with an elderly patient for assistance.
Thank you for understanding and know we take pride in keeping you and your families safe.
Urgent Care of Mountain View
*Curbside testing for Covid-19 available. Please call the location you plan to attend prior to your visit. *
Who We Are.
With four convenient locations in Hickory, Taylorsville, Morganton, and Newton, Urgent Care of Mountain View is here to serve you with quick, compassionate, and quality care. Our service is focused on you and your wellness, and we treat every patient like family. Our goal is to always set the highest standard of care for your urgent medical and wellness needs in a professional environment. We include you in the medical decision-making process to ensure that you are getting the right level of treatment that you need and deserve. We treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, perform a number of in-house labs and x-rays, and provide other medical services such as drug screens, physicals, tb testing, and workers compensation treatment. All of this at an affordable price and during convenient hours. Come see us in your time of need and let us provide you with the best care there is to offer.
Our service is all about you and is performed at your convenience. We are ever mindful that your time is valuable and want to ease the burden of an illness or injury. We’ll get you in and out quickly, so you can get back to living your life.
For the Uninsured
We offer cost-effective self-pay rates for patients who are not covered by medical insurance. We aim to help you get the treatment you need, at a price you can afford.
Our service is all about you and your loved ones. We will treat you the way we would treat our own families and ensure you receive compassionate and efficient care. Stop by after school, after work, at lunchtime and on weekends.
We handle worker’s compensation injuries, drug screens, DOT physicals and more. Special pricing is available. Please call ahead to set up an account to make hiring and employee management quick and convenient.
When you need medical care fast, turn to us first. We have wait times that average under 15 minutes, and most patients are in and out of the office in less than an hour. We treat cuts, breaks and more. We have on-site digital x-ray and partner with area hospitals for emergencies.
When you’re not feeling your best, come in for a visit that will quickly get you back to work or play. We offer various on-site laboratory testing and offer comprehensive lab services through our laboratory partner.
Health Tips and Resources
- Are you solar powered? - Does a day in the sun tend to perk you up? Vitamin D can do that for you! Exposure to sunlight interacts with cholesterol in your skin cells creating the energy for vitamin D synthesis to occur. 8-15 minutes of sun per day can be sufficient for making adequate Vitamin D. Make sure to protect yourself from overexposure to sunlight. ...
- Got unwanted embarrassing hair? - Did you know our sister company, BelleVi medspa in Morganton offers LHR? Diolaze is an advanced laser hair removal procedure that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair. Diolaze has one of the largest treatment spot sizes, making treatments convenient and fast. The combination of efficacy, patient comfort, and speed makes Diolaze the leader in hair removal. BelleVi offers laser hair removal for men and women. From small, ...
Our Taylorsville office is located behind People’s Drug Store: 60 2nd Ave SW, Taylorsville, NC 28681.