Welcome to Urgent Care of Mountain View
Flu Shots Are Here!
$30 Self-Pay | Our vaccine is recommended for ages 3 & up.
Who We Are.
With four convenient locations in Hickory, Taylorsville, Morganton, and Newton, Urgent Care of Mountain View is here to serve you with quick, compassionate, and quality care. Our service is focused on you and your wellness, and we treat every patient like family. Our goal is to always set the highest standard of care for your urgent medical and wellness needs in a professional environment. We include you in the medical decision-making process to ensure that you are getting the right level of treatment that you need and deserve. We treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, perform a number of in-house labs and x-rays, and provide other medical services such as drug screens, physicals, tb testing, and workers compensation treatment. All of this at an affordable price and during convenient hours. Come see us in your time of need and let us provide you with the best care there is to offer.
Our service is all about you and is performed at your convenience. We are ever mindful that your time is valuable and want to ease the burden of an illness or injury. We’ll get you in and out quickly, so you can get back to living your life.
For the Uninsured
We offer cost-effective self-pay rates for patients who are not covered by medical insurance. We aim to help you get the treatment you need, at a price you can afford.
Our service is all about you and your loved ones. We will treat you the way we would treat our own families and ensure you receive compassionate and efficient care. Stop by after school, after work, at lunchtime and on weekends.
We handle worker’s compensation injuries, drug screens, DOT physicals and more. Special pricing is available. Please call ahead to set up an account to make hiring and employee management quick and convenient.
When you need medical care fast, turn to us first. We have wait times that average under 15 minutes, and most patients are in and out of the office in less than an hour. We treat cuts, breaks and more. We have on-site digital x-ray and partner with area hospitals for emergencies.
When you’re not feeling your best, come in for a visit that will quickly get you back to work or play. We offer various on-site laboratory testing and offer comprehensive lab services through our laboratory partner.
Health Tips and Resources
- Illnesses - When you are not feeling your best, turn to us first! At Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, we treat a wide variety of illnesses. They range from headaches and migraines, to bacterial and viral illnesses. We have on-site lab testing to diagnose some illnesses in a timely manner, and offer comprehensive lab testing through out laboratory partner if additional ...
- Injuries - Being injured is never fun! Let us take care of you. At Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, we treat a wide range of injuries. We understand that being injured and in pain is never easy. We are here to get you feeling better quickly, so you can get back to your every-day life as soon as possible. We have ...
- Medical Services - One-Stop-Clinic! At Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, we treat many illnesses and injuries, perform a number of in-house labs, and provide many other medical services. These services are meant to make a visit with us convenient and efficient. From on-site x-rays to various physicals, we are here for most of your medical needs. Not sure what all we provide? ...
- Lab Testing - Better safe than sorry! At Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, we perform a number of in-house lab tests. These tests allow us to quickly and accurately diagnose many different illnesses and implement a treatment plan based on the results. Thanks to the convenience of our locations and in-house lab testing, you can quickly return to work or play. Not ...
- New Year * New Decade - January is the perfect time to consider positive lifestyle changes! Eat a healthy diet, drink plenty of water and watch your overall intake of saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. Be physically active. If you smoke, consider quitting. Reduce stress and get plenty of sleep. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by setting and achieving these goals. Happy New Year!
- Happy Holidays - Happy Holidays to you…. Take a few minutes to give the gift of health and safety to yourself and others this holiday season. Wash hands vigorously and often for 20 seconds. Dress appropriately. Get a flu shot if you haven’t gotten one already. The best way to protect against influenza is to get a flu vaccine every flu season. Eat ...
Our Taylorsville office is located behind People’s Drug Store: 60 2nd Ave SW, Taylorsville, NC 28681.