Welcome to Urgent Care of Mountain View
Please note our Morganton location will close at 5:30pm Dec 13th and all other locations will close at 6pm for our Christmas party.
Flu Shots Are Here!
$30 Self-Pay | Our vaccine is recommended for ages 3 & up.
Who We Are.
With four convenient locations in Hickory, Taylorsville, Morganton, and Newton, Urgent Care of Mountain View is here to serve you with quick, compassionate, and quality care. Our service is focused on you and your wellness, and we treat every patient like family. Our goal is to always set the highest standard of care for your urgent medical and wellness needs in a professional environment. We include you in the medical decision-making process to ensure that you are getting the right level of treatment that you need and deserve. We treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, perform a number of in-house labs and x-rays, and provide other medical services such as drug screens, physicals, tb testing, and workers compensation treatment. All of this at an affordable price and during convenient hours. Come see us in your time of need and let us provide you with the best care there is to offer.
Our service is all about you and is performed at your convenience. We are ever mindful that your time is valuable and want to ease the burden of an illness or injury. We’ll get you in and out quickly, so you can get back to living your life.
For the Uninsured
We offer cost-effective self-pay rates for patients who are not covered by medical insurance. We aim to help you get the treatment you need, at a price you can afford.
Our service is all about you and your loved ones. We will treat you the way we would treat our own families and ensure you receive compassionate and efficient care. Stop by after school, after work, at lunchtime and on weekends.
We handle worker’s compensation injuries, drug screens, DOT physicals and more. Special pricing is available. Please call ahead to set up an account to make hiring and employee management quick and convenient.
When you need medical care fast, turn to us first. We have wait times that average under 15 minutes, and most patients are in and out of the office in less than an hour. We treat cuts, breaks and more. We have on-site digital x-ray and partner with area hospitals for emergencies.
When you’re not feeling your best, come in for a visit that will quickly get you back to work or play. We offer various on-site laboratory testing and offer comprehensive lab services through our laboratory partner.
Health Tips and Resources
- Illnesses - When you are not feeling your best, turn to us first! At Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, we treat a wide variety of illnesses. They range from headaches and migraines, to bacterial and viral illnesses. We have on-site lab testing to diagnose some illnesses in a timely manner, and offer comprehensive lab testing through out laboratory partner if additional ...
- Injuries - Being injured is never fun! Let us take care of you. At Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, we treat a wide range of injuries. We understand that being injured and in pain is never easy. We are here to get you feeling better quickly, so you can get back to your every-day life as soon as possible. We have ...
- Medical Services - One-Stop-Clinic! At Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, we treat many illnesses and injuries, perform a number of in-house labs, and provide many other medical services. These services are meant to make a visit with us convenient and efficient. From on-site x-rays to various physicals, we are here for most of your medical needs. Not sure what all we provide? ...
- Lab Testing - Better safe than sorry! At Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, we perform a number of in-house lab tests. These tests allow us to quickly and accurately diagnose many different illnesses and implement a treatment plan based on the results. Thanks to the convenience of our locations and in-house lab testing, you can quickly return to work or play. Not ...
- Thanksgiving and Your Health - Ah, Thanksgiving! Football, food, and family not necessarily in that order right? Don’t deprive yourself, it’s a holiday! Don’t skip breakfast. Moderation is key. Remember veggies are fiber and fill you up. Eat slowly. Go for a 30 minute walk instead of napping. Enjoy the Season!
- BelleVi MedSpa - We are so excited to introduce you to our new Esthetician. Meet “Lucy” Rachelle Morgan. Our goal is to be open in December! Stay tuned!!! Lucy is a licensed clinical skincare therapist. She graduated from McDowell Technical Community College with her Associates Degree and Esthetics Certification. She then furthered her education with Grace Medical Inc. where she was certified in ...
Our Taylorsville office is located behind People’s Drug Store: 60 2nd Ave SW, Taylorsville, NC 28681.