Welcome to Urgent Care of Mountain View
We are open Monday-Saturday 9-9 and Sunday 10-6 with a lunch from 12-1. As a reminder we are independently owned and operated.
Effective immediately, any patient may request to be assessed for treatment of illness needs in their car, weather permitting. The medical assistant will bring out registration forms on a clipboard, take the patient’s temperature and ask the following 3 questions:
1. Have you traveled outside of the country recently?
2. Have you been within 6 feet of anyone with known COVID?
3. Do you have fever, shortness of breath or cough??
If more in-depth treatment is needed, or additional testing, they will be given a mask and asked to wash hands and placed in a room. We hope to implement Telemedicine later in the week.
Due to the pandemic that has occurred we are asking that you LIMIT the exposure that could be at risk.
One parent to come in with a sick child/infant.
One family member to come in with an elderly patient for assistance.
Thank you for understanding and know we take pride in keeping you and your families safe.
Urgent Care of Mountain View
Flu Shots Are Here!
$30 Self-Pay | Our vaccine is recommended for ages 3 & up.
Who We Are.
With four convenient locations in Hickory, Taylorsville, Morganton, and Newton, Urgent Care of Mountain View is here to serve you with quick, compassionate, and quality care. Our service is focused on you and your wellness, and we treat every patient like family. Our goal is to always set the highest standard of care for your urgent medical and wellness needs in a professional environment. We include you in the medical decision-making process to ensure that you are getting the right level of treatment that you need and deserve. We treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, perform a number of in-house labs and x-rays, and provide other medical services such as drug screens, physicals, tb testing, and workers compensation treatment. All of this at an affordable price and during convenient hours. Come see us in your time of need and let us provide you with the best care there is to offer.
Our service is all about you and is performed at your convenience. We are ever mindful that your time is valuable and want to ease the burden of an illness or injury. We’ll get you in and out quickly, so you can get back to living your life.
For the Uninsured
We offer cost-effective self-pay rates for patients who are not covered by medical insurance. We aim to help you get the treatment you need, at a price you can afford.
Our service is all about you and your loved ones. We will treat you the way we would treat our own families and ensure you receive compassionate and efficient care. Stop by after school, after work, at lunchtime and on weekends.
We handle worker’s compensation injuries, drug screens, DOT physicals and more. Special pricing is available. Please call ahead to set up an account to make hiring and employee management quick and convenient.
When you need medical care fast, turn to us first. We have wait times that average under 15 minutes, and most patients are in and out of the office in less than an hour. We treat cuts, breaks and more. We have on-site digital x-ray and partner with area hospitals for emergencies.
When you’re not feeling your best, come in for a visit that will quickly get you back to work or play. We offer various on-site laboratory testing and offer comprehensive lab services through our laboratory partner.
Health Tips and Resources
- April Awareness - Alcohol Awareness Month*National Autism Awareness Month*National Child Abuse Prevention Month*National Donate Life Month*National Facial Protection Month*National Minority Health Month*National Sarcoidosis Awareness Month*Occupational Therapy Month*Oral Cancer Awareness Month*Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month*STD Awareness Month*Women’s Eye Health and Safety Month*National Public Health Week 1-7*World Health Day 7*National Youth Violence Prevention Week 8-12* National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day*National Infertility Awareness Week 21-27*Every ...
- March Health Observances - Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month National Cheerleader Safety Month National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month National Endometriosis Awareness Month National Kidney Month National Nutrition Month Save your Vision Month Trisomy Awareness Month Workplace Eye Wellness Month National School Breakfast Week 4-8 Patient Safety Awareness Week 10-16 National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day 10th Brain Awareness Week 11-17 National Sleep Awareness Week ...
Our Taylorsville office is located behind People’s Drug Store: 60 2nd Ave SW, Taylorsville, NC 28681.