Happy Holidays to you….
Take a few minutes to give the gift of health and safety to yourself and others this holiday season.
- Wash hands vigorously and often for 20 seconds.
- Dress appropriately.
- Get a flu shot if you haven’t gotten one already. The best way to protect against influenza is to get a flu vaccine every flu season.
- Eat a light, healthy snack before you go to parties to help curb your hunger and decrease your visits to the buffet table.
- Watch your children. Develop and enforce rules about acceptable and safe behavior for using electronic media.
- Fasten seat belts. Always use them, no matter how short the trip. It’s the law.
- Don’t drink and drive, and don’t let others drink and drive. ++Article from the CDC++