Occupational Health and Workers Compensation Services
Urgent Care of Mountain View, PLLC, is experienced in occupational health services and workers compensation treatment. Our providers understand the value of your employees and the importance of getting them healthy and back to work as soon as possible.
We partner with you to make hiring and employee management quick and convenient. We treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, perform a number of in-house lab testing, and provide many other medical services to serve your employee’s needs adequately.
We are available when many other providers are closed. We are open 7 days a week (Mon-Sat 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM, and on Sunday 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. In addition, your employees can walk in any location closest to them without without needing an appointment. Just walk in for quick treatment or testing.
Occupational Health Services
We perform a number of in-house lab tests and provide the fastest turnaround times for receiving test results from Certified Scientists. We provide you with the ability to build modified testing panels to meet your company’s diversified needs.
- Job Specific
- Post Accident
- Instant Testing Available
- Saliva Alcohol Testing
- Reporting availablle through FormFox & eScreen (reviewed by Certified Scientist)
- TB Gold
Each company, and each position has different needs. We’ll work with you to create fit testing based on your requirements.
- X-rays, Labs, and EKGs
- IV Fluids
We treat a variety of illnesses and injuries and provide other medical services including, but not limited to:
- Fractures, sprains, strains, and dislocations
- Laceration repair, abrasions, and splinters
- IV fluids
Corporate Wellness Programs
Our team can help keep your employees healthy and productive. We’ll work with you to create employee wellness programs that include preventative care, education, vaccinations, and more. We work with your health insurer or TPA to participate in any health monitoring program you currently have in place and we can help you develop a plan.
Let’s schedule a meeting to review your Occupational Health Services needs and get started.
- Patient Name
- Date of Birth
- Injury Date
- Visit Date
- Does the Patient Have the Authorization to be seen?
- Authorizing Person/Supervisor and phone number
- Employer Name
- Fax #
- Does the Employer Want a Drug Screen? Put in as Secondary Payor?
- Does the Employer want to Pay for the Visit Themselves?
- If no, they must supply us with the following Information:
- Workers Comp Insurance Carrier-Claim#
- Insurance Billing Address
- Adjustor’s Name and Phone and Fax Number
- Contact Person for Billing: address and phone #
Walk in • Monday - Saturday 9AM - 8:30PM, Sunday 10AM - 5:30PM
What Our Clients Say